I figure, I've talked about everything else on this blog, so why not offer a smidget of my fashion expertise?
For the ladies...
A great look for the fall are Mary-Jane pumps. The original MJ's are a classic shoe than you can almost never go wrong with, especially when you add a sexy heel to it. Here are a few good-to-go's and no-no's in the Mary Jane game.

Who says you can have too many pairs of black shoes? The great thing about these basic black Mary Janes is that you can wear them with anything. They're conservative and cute. Playful but not too sexy.

If you can pull it off, I'd try a pair of snazzy Mary Janes like these with some skinny jeans or a pencil skirt. These are truly one of a kind, which should be the goal of every trendsetting diva anyway when it comes to copping shoes. Just in case you didn't know, when you're pulling off a busy shoe like this, please keep everything else simple!

If you can afford these official Ralph Lauren joints then, by all means, go for it! Contrary to popular belief, it is okay to wear patent leather in the fall and winter seasons. Only, of course, if they're as bad as these shoes are.


I shouldn't have to tell you that both of these are definite no-no's, should I?
Guys, I didn't forget about you...
A good, tried and true look for the fall and winter, are ::drumroll please:: Moccasins!!! Get you some fly socks and cozy your toes up in these!

These might cost you a pretty penny, but every guy needs a good pair of all black moccasin loafers. The tassles on the front adds that "I can wear these to work" feel to the shoe, especially if you work in a relatively conservative work place. At first glance, these shoes look extra dressy. But as you can see by the soles, they can be pretty comfy...and give you some pretty decent traction so you don't bust your ass tryin' to be fly.

These shoes are for the guy who's sneaker game is slacking because of choice or circumstance. The straps across have the sporty look to them, so they can officially be rocked with some nice jeans. But you can also wear these with nice slacks too!


Even if you had a cameo appearance in The Birdcage or headed to your local Player's Ball in either one of these shoes, you should still be cockslapped across your forehead.
If you want to find any of these shoes for yourself, they are all courtesy of Zappos!

No comments:
Post a Comment