Thursday, September 27, 2007
"This Is Sexual Harassment, And I Don't Have To Take It"
LMAO
Do you remember that commercial? Even when I was growing up watching that, I thought it was funny back then. Interestingly though, now that I'm an adult, it's still funny, even though sexual harassment is a semi-serious and overexaggerated sort of thing. The way I see it, it's only harassment when it's unwanted and consistent. Experts on the issue contend that it's more of an abuse of power than it is about sex, bearing a semblance to rape.
But I simply cannot help but laugh uncontrollably about the most recent case of sexual harassment. The story about former Pistons player Isiah Thomas, who is now GM of the New York Knicks. I promise to God, I was crying laughing so hard when I read the article. Who knew Isiah is what Charlie Murphy would call "madd niggerish"? His "bitch, I don't give a f*ck" reply for everything is classic!
Since I am a Pistons fan, and originally from Detroit, Isiah can do no wrong. Plus, based on what I've read recently, this chick is just salty and feeling herself way hard. Not only that, but I feel like, if you don't like where you work, or the people you work with, then just leave. Why are you wasting people's time and money? Should you choose to stay in a situation that is so "uncomfortable", then that's your problem.
The way this whole sexual harassment trial is playing out, it's not a good look for ole girl.
*P.S. Just when I had officially felt sorry for Michael Vick, this fool had to go and test positive for that sticky-icky. Him and O.J. need to sit down somewhere!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
man vick can have no sticky icky man ? he probaly grew up smoking like the rest of us angry young black men
Post a Comment