Hey Nieces and Nephews!This week's Brave New Girl is one of the most beautiful women in the world, Halle Berry.
Other than looking great and being fabulous like, every freaking day, Ms. Berry has a little bundle of joy on the way!
Little Shiloh Pitt and Suri Cruise need to look out, because Halle's son/daughter is going to have the celebrity kid game on LOCK.
While I am super happy for Halle, I will say that I am rather on the salty side that her baby's daddy is: a. some C-list dude, b. really isn't all that fine, and c. WHITE (not necessarily in that order!)
I know the brothas were doggin' her out. I mean, between Wesley Snipes beatin her arse, David Justice just being David Justice, and Eric Benet (hometown folk and supa idiot) being a "sexaholic" ahem, hoe, she'd had enough. I can empathize with the feeling of being at your wits end. Still, I was hoping she'd find true love and happiness with Ricky from Barbershop!-- and imagine how cute the baby would've been!!! In fact, I would have preferred her to stay single and just do artificial insemination or maybe get herself a spicy Latino dude. ::sigh::
Let's just hope the baby has some melanin.
Congrats to Halle!
Update
You remember the Brave New Girl from a few weeks ago, Miss Scott. Well, I've heard two of her newest singles from her upcoming album, The Real Thing. All I'm sayin' is...she needs to call up Lyzel and have him come lay some serious pipe, because the songs are NOT hittin'. I'd hate for her to be in a f*in-for-tracks scenario. I sure hope he's on speed dial.Look at her! Doesn't she look distressed? The look on her face reads "yo, I think this actually might suck for real, maybe I should pull a Bilal and leak it, pull it off the shelves, and have a do-over."
She's got vids for these, and I can't even do y'all (and myself) the disservice of flat-out posting them on here. So, I'll just provide the links for them and you can watch at your own risk.
Hate On Me
My Love
Hate On Me is the the absolute worst thing ever in life. My Love might grow on me, we'll see.
On the other hand...
My girl, Amy Winehouse, performed Love Is A Losing Game at the Mercury Awards the other night. She looks and sounds good, so there is still hope. Check her out.
Brave New Girl of the Week Honorable Mention: Whoopi Goldberg
Yuppers!Celie made her debut as one of the new co-hosts on The View yesterday morning, and has already got dumb, white Republican chicks' drawls in a bunch over her statement about Michael Vick.
I hope she has some staying power on the show, cuz y'all know that Black women on there are true examples of "When Keeping It Real Goes Wrong" (you will get that pink slip with the quickness).
Good Luck, Whoopi!
P.S. This is soooo wrong, yet soooo funny. As I was looking for a good pic Whoopi, I came up on this. Oh snizzlebits.

No comments:
Post a Comment