All 5 of you that read my blog, I really do.
But, since most of you know me on a personal level and have my phone number and/or instant messenger screen name...
Please do not send me text messages or IMs or call me talkin' 'bout "yea I liked that post on such and such".
That's what the comment (people who show love)/feedback section is for! I appreciate the love, but lowkey, that ish is super annoying.
So, in the future, just click the "people who show love" link, I promise it doesn't bite.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You know, I thought I was going to have to sign up for something to leave comments, and I just never bothered to click the "leave comment" link. I totally forgot that my google account gives me access already. *laughs*
So now that I've been called out, I'd just like to say - I almost fell out of my chair laughing while reading your most recent posting!
Post a Comment