For the sake of not putting my business out there, I too, fall into the same category. I'd say in high school I did a pretty good job of hiding those bad boys. No one ever knew I was as big as I am. It wasn't until we'd get in the locker room to change for our volleyball games, and my teammates would be like "where did those come from?". Even the guys I messed with in college had the same type of reaction.
Lucky for me though, I can keep 'em (my breasts, that is) on a leash, but not many women can. Which is okay, because you can still look respectable, and not like Ice-T's wife, with big breasts.
My question is...why hasn't this chick gotten the memo?
America's Next Top Model contestant, Toccara. This girl always has on some ill-fitting outfit that makes her look like if she sneezed too hard, her breasts would either pop out or bust through the fabric. Every time I see this broad on tv she's got on some ridiculously "smedium around the bust" outfit on!I'm sorry, but this is like a really bad representation for the big girls/big-breasted girls. She keeps runnin around here on some "I'm representin for the big sistas" mess...I mean maybe she's representing for the ones that have a low self-esteem or like presenting themselves as objects instead of respectable beings.
Then again, maybe she's not a respectable woman at all. One that doesn't mind allowing Joe Clair to constantly keep her tig ole bitties in her clothes, since, that might be too much to ask of her...
The way she's going, she's probably gonna be headed in this direction in another 25 years...


2 comments:
I have T & A. Lots of a and even more T. I show my beautiful breasts sometimes like Queen Latifah and sometimes like Tocarra but never like Aretha. I say if skinny women can go dam near bare in sheer tops and dresses, wy can't we. It's refreshing to see real women having curves. I do believe in support though; aretha desperately needs a Cross Your Heart.
No, NO YOU DIDNT! Man, that was a HIDEOUS picture of Aretha! Thats a damned shame, lol.
@Naturally Sophia
No, a Cross Your Heart caint do a damned thing for Aretha - she needs something industrial strength!
L
Post a Comment