Hey Loved Ones!
So apparently I got "tagged" by Fenix (umm, thanks!). No particular rhyme or reason why, but it is what it is. I figure I shouldn't be a party pooper and just adhere to the "getting tagged" rule--which really isn't all that bad, I guess.
So here's the rules of the game:
A). Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog...
B). Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself...
C). Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs...
D). Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here It is!
1. I hate fruit. And when I say I hate fruit, I hate everything about it. I hate the way it smells, I hate the way it looks, I hate the way it tastes. So, I don't eat fruit AT ALL! Nor do I drink juice, or eat anything fruit-flavored.
2. I've never had Kool-Aid or fried bologna, or most of any other hood favorites. So, I guess you can go ahead and take my Black card from me (do grilled cheese sandwiches count?)
3. I have extreme social anxiety. In social settings involving my peers, I almost cannot handle being by myself. I feel like I'm constantly being judged or negatively talked about.
4. I'm pretty good at keeping my mouth shut when it comes to my personal thoughts. But I am absolutely horrible at keeping a straight face. My body language always tells on me! Most times I just force myself to walk away.
5. I'm not as bougie as some might think. Someone once told me I was unbearably bougie (I honestly think they were just around a bunch of hood-boogies that were trying too hard), but I seriously am pretty cool and down to earth. I may have all the makings of someone ridiculously stuck up, but deep down inside, really I'm a Butterfly BAP :-)
6. I can become the devil incarnate when I'm either hungry and/or tired. I seriously become irritable and just flat out evil when neither of these needs have been met.
7. I tend to be really short with people who I'm not impressed with. It could be just their personality or their intelligence (or lack thereof) that seals their fate. Whatever the case, my patience wears thin with them and I'm likely to usually cut them off completely and hope to God they don't ever try to associate with me again.
Okay so there it is, Lola, Sophia, Leon, Hustleman, and Ya Boy Po (especially you, you haven't had a post since '86!) all get hit!
That whole 7 random facts thing got me all unraveled!
Anyway, here's your love, from me to you, on Tuesday :-D
"Hope is the universal liar who never loses his reputation for veracity"
- Robert Green Ingersoll
Black History Fact
November 6, 1901- James Weldon Johnson (Clark Atlanta Alum!) and J. Rosamond Johnson compose Lift Every Voice and Sing--the Black National Anthem
Vanessa Williams- Comfort Zone
So apparently I got "tagged" by Fenix (umm, thanks!). No particular rhyme or reason why, but it is what it is. I figure I shouldn't be a party pooper and just adhere to the "getting tagged" rule--which really isn't all that bad, I guess.
So here's the rules of the game:
A). Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog...
B). Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself...
C). Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs...
D). Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here It is!
1. I hate fruit. And when I say I hate fruit, I hate everything about it. I hate the way it smells, I hate the way it looks, I hate the way it tastes. So, I don't eat fruit AT ALL! Nor do I drink juice, or eat anything fruit-flavored.
2. I've never had Kool-Aid or fried bologna, or most of any other hood favorites. So, I guess you can go ahead and take my Black card from me (do grilled cheese sandwiches count?)
3. I have extreme social anxiety. In social settings involving my peers, I almost cannot handle being by myself. I feel like I'm constantly being judged or negatively talked about.
4. I'm pretty good at keeping my mouth shut when it comes to my personal thoughts. But I am absolutely horrible at keeping a straight face. My body language always tells on me! Most times I just force myself to walk away.
5. I'm not as bougie as some might think. Someone once told me I was unbearably bougie (I honestly think they were just around a bunch of hood-boogies that were trying too hard), but I seriously am pretty cool and down to earth. I may have all the makings of someone ridiculously stuck up, but deep down inside, really I'm a Butterfly BAP :-)
6. I can become the devil incarnate when I'm either hungry and/or tired. I seriously become irritable and just flat out evil when neither of these needs have been met.
7. I tend to be really short with people who I'm not impressed with. It could be just their personality or their intelligence (or lack thereof) that seals their fate. Whatever the case, my patience wears thin with them and I'm likely to usually cut them off completely and hope to God they don't ever try to associate with me again.
Okay so there it is, Lola, Sophia, Leon, Hustleman, and Ya Boy Po (especially you, you haven't had a post since '86!) all get hit!
That whole 7 random facts thing got me all unraveled!
Anyway, here's your love, from me to you, on Tuesday :-D
"Hope is the universal liar who never loses his reputation for veracity"
- Robert Green Ingersoll
Black History Fact
November 6, 1901- James Weldon Johnson (Clark Atlanta Alum!) and J. Rosamond Johnson compose Lift Every Voice and Sing--the Black National Anthem
Vanessa Williams- Comfort Zone

5 comments:
Ok girl, I see I got tagged, but I wont be able to get to it til tomorrow - so check back!
L
How can you hate fruit. I hate vegatables, and I have the nerve to call myself a vergetarian(at times).
Heres the link to my post a few months ago when I got tagged. I'm going to do an updated one soon, but here it is for you to enjoy:
http://leonsays.blogspot.com/2007/07/tag-that-ass-yes-ive-been-tagged-by-mis.html
I finally updated my blog. Yay!
I feel like I wrote 5-7 myself!
Post a Comment