Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Brave New Girl of the Week: Amy Winehouse


Brave New Girl of the Week is the talented, gifted, oddly dressed and sometimes strange Amy Winehouse.

Within the past several days, Amy Winehouse, after much speculation of her excessive drug use by tabloids, bloggers, and regular folks like us, has finally said "yes! yes! yes!" to, you guessed it, REHAB!

I love her music, and just about every time I hop in the car, I find myself bumping some song of hers either off of Back to Black or Frank. She has an amazing voice and is a refreshing artist to the music industry.

I'll spare putting up the numerous crazy photos of her that scream "I'm on drugs!". I'm not about that, we need to show our Jewish sister from another mister some love! After all, that's why people use drugs anyway, to fill some type of void in their lives. A lot of these girl celebs out here could take a couple of notes from Amy (ahem: yes you L. Boogie!).

I hope she gets the help she needs, and if she or any of her people come across this blog, we just want to let Miss Winehouse know that she is loved and admired and we're hoping that this rehab helps!!!

So I'll leave y'all with some video clips of Amy's music from both of her albums.



Have a Happy Tuesday! ~ C. Gabi

4 comments:

The Humanity Critic said...

I'm glad she finally decided to get some help - she's an amazing talent. Peace.

Humanity F Critic

Anonymous said...

Yeah im glad she gettin some help..She jus need to call Jay up and schedule a vacation!

Anonymous said...

I have two words for Winehouse...Chrisette Michele! Check out her album "I Am"!

D said...

I'm with you, she needs help, but I love her music.