Friday, August 17, 2007

Feel Good

What's up Fam...

I don't know how y'all's week has been, but it's been a rough one for me. I could certainly go for a stiff drink right now (and I don't even drink, it's that serious). I'm a little bummed because today I found out from my doctor that I'm gonna have to have surgery on my knee. Not too thrilled about it, but if it means me not having to limp around and getting back some of my cool points, then I'm all for it.

I know who else could use a drink right now is this brotha...



Even though he did appear in court because of a DUI. So maybe that's not a good look for him right now. Damn for what D'Angelo has come to. I'm still and always will be a huge fan. I mean, this is the same guy I got grounded for back in 5th grade for owning the Brown Sugar cd (pops was not feelin Shit, Damn, Motherfucker). And the same dude I got busted for, sophomore year, lustfully watching the Untitled: How Does It Feel video. Dude used to be fine! What happened? Someone page Angie Stone! I don't think I've been this upset since Ginuwine married Solé.

Speaking of damn for anything...What's up with this cat-fight between Al Sharpton and David Banner?! Lowkey, Al did go hard on him! If this got physical, it'd be an all out slap-boxing contest, and Sharpton might pull a knife on Banner (I mean, he does have a perm). Maybe they could fight it out in pure dance routine form.



Peep the Puerto Rican detective dude from New York Undercover in there! Classic!

Anywho, I am sooo happy the weekend is here. So in celebration of a Feel Good Friday, I'll leave y'all with an Old School joint that will bring back some good memories and vibes.

1 comment:

Ol jesus said...

Fuck that banner goes hard at al oprah n all them on that so serious song and here in this letter
http://www.eurweb.com/story/eur35951.cfm
oh by the way nice blog seen u comment somewhere else stopped by to see what it was bout

mo banner ish here
http://pitlanta.blogspot.com/2007/08/perminator-vs-david-banner.html