Perhaps I should have done this before I started this blog but, nonetheless, better late than never. I've decided to follow a pretty strict format for this blog.
Initially, Brave New Girl was going to be kind of a daily journal/diary. However, after a great deal of thought, I realized that seems kinda selfish and wack, lol. Plus, there are far more interesting things going on in this world outside of my thoughts and feelings.
So, in tune with the theme of this blog, Brave New Girl, I will still be blogging on some of the same topics I mentioned on my introduction, only differently.
Some things to look forward to:
Brave New Girl of the Week: This chica, more than likely a celebrity, is someone who has taken steps into newly chartered territory for the better.
Brave New Politico Girl of the Week: This features a woman involved in politics who is making serious moves on either local, state or national levels.
Brave New Girl Cause of the Week: If you do nothing else in life, you should dedicate yourself to a charity of some sort, or adopting a cause/platform that you feel passionate about. In some cases, people don't know where to start in terms of showing support. So with this portion of the blog, I'll feature a non-profit organization/cause that you may or not be familiar or necessarily in agreement with, but either way, I'm sure someone will appreciate it.
Anywho, that's a start for now. I'm sure some things will change as I go along, but I'm looking forward to this experience!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment